Are you view conscious?

I check views like once a day.. so I feel like I am at a healthy place with that. Whenever i look too often its gets overwhelming :stomp:

I am a little bit OCD about checking my views, but mostly because it's so interesting to me what gets a lot of views and what doesn't work.

I like to check my viewers often mainly because that's the main way to know if people like your content. I check the views and likes and dislikes. On my old channel I was way to obseeed with subscribers. I now realize viewers are more important simply because the higher the view count number is the more exposure your channel and video will get.

I am extra conscious about my views because I am too desperate. If i make 100 views in each of my video, then I will sit back and relax to not to bother about views.

I got that iPad YouTube analytics app. It's way to easy to check when it is 1 click away.

I check my realtime analytics way more than is probably healthy, but I actually don't look at the total number of views a video has very often.

At the end of the day I check for over all growth then I check the new ones to see how they are doing. This helps me decide what to make in the future.

I never use to be but more recently I have been! I've been very conscious and I think that's because I'm getting slightly less views (no idea why), so I'm trying to be proactive in improving videos editing etc. All in all though, I would say I'm fairly laid back but check the views constantly until 100+ views, then I don't care what happens :biggrin:

I am very view-conscious for the first few days after uploading but after that I kind of stop caring

Back