Are you view conscious?

Josh100LuBu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do you regularly check your views on new uploads? Or are you more laid back and care free when it comes to viewership.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I notice the increase, but I already know where it is going to end up. Between 100-300 for regular videos and 1000-2000 for cars and coffee and car reviews. After that I just notice extreme spikes. And yes, my first car review did nothing compared to what it is doing now. It only gained steam after a few months. Imagine that!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm a lot more laid-back about my views than I thought I'd be. I set myself the mini challenge of hitting 100 views in 24 hours or less and it's worked for a few. I imagine that'll be a little easier as my subscriber count improves.

StacyPancakes

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I check overall views and overall subscribers WAY to often. Like today I gained a sub and got way more excited than I should have. But views per video I don't really check too often. Mainly because videos I think are awesome get like maybe 150-400 but then one of my lamest videos has over 7,400 so I am a terrible judge of what they should get so I don't get too obsessed about it. I do however like to watch the overall view count rise, it's nice to see a much bigger number than per video.

Reactions: Redford1900