Are my videos confusing and non-funny?

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I try to do my best at being both professional and funny which I hope makes the video more entertaining and easy to watch. What do you guys think, any improvements? Any feedback helps!

MrBigDaddyCool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I watched it ;)

Its a little bit to obvious that u joking, u should build a little bit honesty up and then surprise them with some like that ! Its more funnier i guess :)

Good Camera quality btw ! What are u using??

Reactions: OfficialAuxiliary

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I watched it ;)

Its a little bit to obvious that u joking, u should build a little bit honesty up and then surprise them with some like that ! Its more funnier i guess :)

Good Camera quality btw ! What are u using??
I am using a DSLR (Canon Rebel T6i)

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yeah you seem to have the humour on point lol I'd say improve audio quality , but your presence on camera seems pretty comfortable and relaxed. I hope you keep posting man keep it up, you look young also so that's the best time to experiment with your videos lol

OfficialAuxiliary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah you seem to have the humour on point lol I'd say improve audio quality , but your presence on camera seems pretty comfortable and relaxed. I hope you keep posting man keep it up, you look young also so that's the best time to experiment with your videos lol
Thanks!

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
aww you look so young you look like a baby, but anyway the vid looks pretty good aha keep it up man :)

alexmanzano

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That video was not that bad. The thing for me when it comes to reaction videos is that they have to have some funny commentary or funny bits. I would say work on your commentary a little. Look up ways how to be funny such as irony, self deprecation, double entendres, puns, satire, exaggerations, etc. Implement these and do more editting to your videos and I would say you have some solid potential.

As for bits, I liked how you commented, "the delete your channel challenge". So maybe you can incorporate that into more of your videos and that can be your "bit".

To be honest I didn't think I would laugh because when I saw you were a kid, i was like "welp here we go again. The funniest parts were "we were 2 subscribers away from a million" and "the delete your channel challenge". That's where I actually laughed because that's comedy i.e. irony and originality which goes along the list I said above.

Oh and cut the video shorter too. Like don't play the whole video. Only play parts where you actually comment on things. It'll keep people engaged longer.

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are well spoken in your videos. I would put more work into attractive click bait thumbnails. Also, because you're a brand new channel with a low subscriber count, it doesn't hurt to experiment with what type of videos you want to make. But find a niche. Product reviews or gaming, don't confuse your audience. Good luck little homie!