Gaming Anyone want to take part in a Coummunity Channel?

Nope, the main youtubers who do are: jayuzumi and darknessgta4, besides they do their videos on call of duty. I, as I mentioned before, do them on cs:go, second life and gmod.

Yes but a lot of people do soundboard trolling even if they are not the 'main' ones as you say.

Yes but a lot of people do soundboard trolling even if they are not the 'main' ones as you say.
A lot of people do soundboard trolling? I could count all of those people who do soundboard trolling on regular basis and produce qualitative content on two hands.

Just look for them and you'll find a lot, since I have much better things to do since I don't even like soundboard trolling.
That's why I'm telling you to name them, I have already looked for them. If you can't back up your facts then don't state your statements. ;) And I guess by ''better things'' you mean replying to my comments?

That's why I'm telling you to name them, I have already looked for them. If you can't back up your facts then don't state your statements. ;) And I guess by ''better things'' you mean replying to my comments?

No its called editing and uploading. Also I have these things called pets that need attention.

Back