Gaming Anyone want to take part in a Coummunity Channel?

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Well I have just started a community channel, I am looking for directors that want their videos put out there to get some more views. I have already started posting my own videos. If you want to being a director then you will be put on the fetaured tab of the page. Just leave a message here and or a message on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GhostsSpot

Looking for
GTA 5
Black Ops 2
Ghosts
Minecraft

Last edited:
Well I have just started a community channel, I am looking for directors that want their videos put out there to get some more views. I have already started posting my own videos. If you want to being a director then you will be put on the fetaured tab of the page. Just leave a message here and or a message on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GhostsSpot
I would love to but is it just Cod Ghosts ??? ^^ or other stuff to :)[DOUBLEPOST=1383493538,1383493523][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uuhhh, the channel has 2 subs.
Look again :D 3 xD

so im not sure im getting this right, i give you my videos so that you can get more views???
Kind of but if you upload to community channel it is supposed to brin more views to your channel if people enjoy watching the video on community channel then they come to your channel for more ^^

Kind of but if you upload to community channel it is supposed to brin more views to your channel if people enjoy watching the video on community channel then they come to your channel for more ^^
ok, but surely if you give a video to the channel they come over they wont want to watch it again ? im confused

ok, but surely if you give a video to the channel they come over they wont want to watch it again ? im confused
Just to watch more of your content. Not watch the same video again.[DOUBLEPOST=1383494088,1383494049][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems like a cool idea, I know a lot of people that already do this ^-^
Yeah well its kinda like another project I'm still going to be doing my main channel.

Back