Gaming Anyone want to take part in a Coummunity Channel?

Yeah well its kinda like another project I'm still going to be doing my main channel.

Yeah, I understand. Me and my friends are starting a community channel thing then I have one for me and my friend then I have my own and my personal too many ;.;

can i give you a single video? :D this would be better for the viewers coming over from the channel as they wont get the feeling they've watched everything :D

Edit_ sorry i dint realize you only wanted gaming content, i suppose my video can be a one of to spice up the channel but that's a bit cheeky so its up to you :D

can i give you a single video? :D this would be better for the viewers coming over from the channel as they wont get the feeling they've watched everything :D
Edit_ sorry i dint realize you only wanted gaming content, i suppose my video can be a one of to spice up the channel but that's a bit cheeky so its up to you :D
Yeah you can but your probably going to want to wait till I build up some more subscribers.

It grows with time -.- Just like normal channel. Whats the point in making videos with no subs? You gain subs over time.
Exactly, it grows with time. Key word: time. There's no point in posting videos on this community channel right now, you'll get 0 exposure from it.

Exactly, it grows with time. Key word: time. There's no point in posting videos on this community channel right now, you'll get 0 exposure from it.

Thats the thing, when you post videos on it you'll still get exposure in the future also a lot of people go back and watch older videos so you'd get exposure when it grows.

Thats the thing, when you post videos on it you'll still get exposure in the future also a lot of people go back and watch older videos so you'd get exposure when it grows.
You can't guarantee it tho, not all community channels get big, or at least semi-big.

Back