Gaming Anyone want to take part in a Coummunity Channel?

You can't guarantee it tho, not all community channels get big, or at least semi-big.
Yup but you gotta take a chance sometime once i get more subs more people will want.[DOUBLEPOST=1383496970,1383496792][/DOUBLEPOST]Now that the thread has derailed does anyone acutally want to join a community channel?

You can't guarantee it tho, not all community channels get big, or at least semi-big.

Most do though, and no offense but if you're only doing it for exposure then the quality won't be that great because you need to have fun while doing it.

Most do though, and no offense but if you're only doing it for exposure then the quality won't be that great because you need to have fun while doing it.
Uhh, what? Would you waste your time uploading a video on community channel knowing you'll get 0 subs and few views? Don't think so.

Uhh, what? Would you waste your time uploading a video on community channel knowing you'll get 0 subs and few views? Don't think so.

Well thats what you did with your own channel. Did you know that you were going to get subs? No. Did you know you were going to get views? No.

Well thats what you did with your own channel. Did you know that you were going to get subs? No. Did you know you were going to get views? No.
Actually I knew that I would get some exposure, because not a lot of people are doing what I'm doing. :)

Lots of people do soundboard trolling though ._.
Nope, the main youtubers who do are: jayuzumi and darknessgta4, besides they do their videos on call of duty. I, as I mentioned before, do them on cs:go, second life and gmod.

Back