Gaming Anyone want to collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!
Just looking for a few guys who would possibly wanna collab either with just myself or some friends i currntly play with. We are currently playing on Xbox one and some PC games. Games i/we play are GTA,GMOD,rocket league,fifa,random co-op games,cod minigames. that kinda thing sometimes we would just browse the steam store or xbox and just see if we can bring out fun content.
I have recently just gone solo aswell as having a joint channel.
If we play or fit your similar game types and your interested just give us a message.

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thats awesome, i would love to join the team

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
great! Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? obviously time zones?

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i dont think the time zone is problem, i can be free when you are free cuz i dont have job yet or school, but i live in ohio

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
okay i'm in the UK, i meant the time zone so we can work out times, that sorta thing :). So your pretty much available all the time or?

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
can i add you in skype so can discuss privately please
?

SouthernFriedDan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd be up for a collab, I made a new channel called ExcelHD so I won't be using the one linked down below. PS. I'm British as well ;)

DarrenX92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be up for a collab, I made a new channel called ExcelHD so I won't be using the one linked down below. PS. I'm British as well ;)
just seen the kid with the tampon video on your channel, disgusting haha!, what games you play then ? and platform ?

Reactions: SouthernFriedDan

Cake_Flake_92

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
+DarrenX93 Dude I love to collab.I have a xbox one and a pc.I just also got new handsets for pc yesterday.But i am new and i don't have a xbox one mic.

Dark Light

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude, I've been looking for people to record with (I'm recording on the pc but will start consoles soon), I play a mixture of games and will be playing more different ones soon. If you are interested, just let me know ((=

Status
Not open for further replies.