Commentary Anyone want to collab? I'm 19yrs old 6k+ Subs

Melee Vida

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, My names Melissa I am 19 yrs old and I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a collaboration. Something were we will brake down a story, subject or idea, fad or phenomenon, just about anything, and we will talk from all perspectives. I need someone who is interesting has personality, a good sense of humor.
We may watch funny videos, or talk about something in the news, a game, a movie. The subject is irrelevant.
You need to have some video expirience, and if you don't have a mic you should get one.
Let me know if you are interested on here, and if not you can always message my youtube channel.
@ youtube.com/VidaArmonias

Connor S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! If you're still interested in starting a podcast I'd be interested.

varshanagarur

Reaction score
I am interested Please check out my content I do comedy movie like things and if you like them collating sounds fun

huntermourad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm interested my skype is mourad afassi

TheGamingCorner

Reaction score
Very interesting indeed. Add me on discord: TheGamingCorner#6514

Henry Boyle

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm actually looking for youtubers right now to help me out with a huge video that can collaborate with as many small youtubers as possible. I'd be happy to help you out on any of your videos if you could help me out on mine. It wouldn't take too long and there's a lot of help that would come from you.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, My names Melissa I am 19 yrs old and I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a collaboration. Something were we will brake down a story, subject or idea, fad or phenomenon, just about anything, and we will talk from all perspectives. I need someone who is interesting has personality, a good sense of humor.
We may watch funny videos, or talk about something in the news, a game, a movie. The subject is irrelevant.
You need to have some video expirience, and if you don't have a mic you should get one.
Let me know if you are interested on here, and if not you can always message my youtube channel.
@ youtube.com/VidaArmonias
I would love to do it if your still interested