Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been hearing so many good things about this editing software and bought the 1 year package but now when I add edits or just am playing back the video to see the edits, the video freezes, lags, goes in slow motion and isnt in sync with the audio. I would say maybe its because my pc dosnt have enough RAM but this software is like that with every PC in my house. Am I the only one experiencing this? & any suggestions on what I should do or any great affordable softwares I could check out

Reactions: FireOnyx

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah I've downloaded it before but for some reason it downloaded in French so that was a turn off for me. I tried to figure things out but I couldn't do it so I was like whatever.
I have this Magix Movie Edit Pro that was $59 but sometimes the video playback lags slightly but I think it's because on my computer. Other than that I love it.

Reactions: Paladin Goo

Paladin Goo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I've dabbled with it, but honestly for the price, if you were willing to spend just a little bit more you could get something so much more robust, like Premiere Elements or Vegas Movie Studio.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I've downloaded it before but for some reason it downloaded in French so that was a turn off for me. I tried to figure things out but I couldn't do it so I was like whatever.
I have this Magix Movie Edit Pro that was $59 but sometimes the video playback lags slightly but I think it's because on my computer. Other than that I love it.
Is it $59 for a year or lifetime?

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've dabbled with it, but honestly for the price, if you were willing to spend just a little bit more you could get something so much more robust, like Premiere Elements or Vegas Movie Studio.
True Imma try to get a refund[DOUBLEPOST=1478844672,1478844636][/DOUBLEPOST]do
Lifetime. :)
you use it too?