Anyone noticed a weird red line appearing under certain videos?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
It's really hard to explain so I will have to show you a photo, basically under some videos its a complete red line, some have nothing at all and some have only half of a line have a look

I am using my channel as an example, it seems to only come up on peoples channels but has anyone seen that before, is this a new feature or is my youtube just weird?wtf.JPG

Hmm, I'm seeing it too. Very strange particularly since it's different lengths depending on the video but I can't seem to work out the pattern. :unsure:

I think it shows how much of the video you've watched
i actually think this may be right i just went and cleared my history and its gone now, i also had red lines under all the videos that were in it

I honestly dont watch my own videos that much i just like to see how they look to viewers that makes me look bad now haha

What do the red bars mean that are under the images of my videos? Some of the red bars are different lengths than others. :p Anyone let me know please? Thanks.

Attachments

• redbars.JPG
    redbars.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
How much you watched/where you left off on a video. Quite convenient when binge watching long long videos, except when youtube just happens to forget to save your progress.

Back