Vlog Anyone interested in creating a YouTube collab team/group from scratch??

KyraNicole

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm 21 years old, so I'm looking to work with creators ages 17-25 on a YouTube collab team. Daily vlogs, comedy skits, trips, events, challenges, ect...

Looking for people who are passionate, hardworking, creative and fun!

My overall plan for the club/team/group is that everyone involved keeps 100% of their earnings, no contracts are involved, no rules are put in place, and there will be total freedom to create the content that you want.

If anyone is potentially interested and has any ideas leave a comment!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am up for a comedy collab any time:)

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi everyone!

I'm 21 years old, so I'm looking to work with creators ages 17-25 on a YouTube collab team. Daily vlogs, comedy skits, trips, events, challenges, ect...

Looking for people who are passionate, hardworking, creative and fun!

My overall plan for the club/team/group is that everyone involved keeps 100% of their earnings, no contracts are involved, no rules are put in place, and there will be total freedom to create the content that you want.

If anyone is potentially interested and has any ideas leave a comment!
I was wondering what is your channel and what are some of the ideas you've had in mind :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to be apart of this too! My name is Larissa Zellmer and I recently moved to the Los Angeles area. To check out my videos to see if it's a good fit, my channel is just my first and last name. To talk about it more you can send me an email at larissazellmer@gmail.com. Thanks! Looking forward to it!