Anyone got any Crazy Ideas!? GET INVOLVED..

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone got any funny, random or mad ideas to put forward for me to do? I get a lot of requests from subs etc.. but thought this would be an interesting place to find out ideas and for everyone to get involved with random banter, ideas etc.. Doesn't matter if it's random, stupid or silly whatever.. don't worry yourself, just put forward something random you can think of... (That's what the channels about) EVEN IF ITS RIDICULOUS OR REALLY SILLY... My subs come first, buts it's ideas I could use and fun to see what people come up with :biggrin:

Reactions: CMTXRATED

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You may wear a white piece of cloth and walk around in the city at night pretending like a ghost. :mask2: It is ridiculous idea but you can add some extra scenarios and record the people interaction :eeks: with you.

Reactions: LooneyLad

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@zaffron No it sounds good mate! Halloween is coming up where I am so could even do it for a Halloween video! Can always make it fun and interesting.. Nice one for the input! ;)

Reactions: zaffron

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing that I've always LOVED along with a large community of other you tubers is HOT SAUCE reaction videos!! Get some high scoville sauce down you and film your reaction :) can't get enough of them!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the ideas forum.

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I reckon you should become panda man and scour the streets for crime that only a half man half panda can resolve. So long as its not very active.....pandas are a bit lazy......they also don't tend to care about their loved ones and can't be bothered to reproduce.
His weapon can be a piece of bamboo but when he gets in a fight he just sits there are eats it.

he must have the voice of batman as well

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Has anyone got any funny, random or mad ideas to put forward for me to do? I get a lot of requests from subs etc.. but thought this would be an interesting place to find out ideas and for everyone to get involved with random banter, ideas etc.. Doesn't matter if it's random, stupid or silly whatever.. don't worry yourself, just put forward something random you can think of... (That's what the channels about) EVEN IF ITS RIDICULOUS OR REALLY SILLY... My subs come first, buts it's ideas I could use and fun to see what people come up with :biggrin:
Please. Dress up as a skeleton and dance in different locations make a collage of that and add the spooky skeleton music ;3

LooneyLad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the requests people! They're on the list :D :D Some sweet ideas!