Anybody know any good affordable cameras?

I use a sony SLT alpha 37 , may not be the greatest photography camera but I love It for video , plus it has image stability build into the body not the lense , meaning lenses are cheaper check my videos out for quality

I have to recommend the Sony NEX5R. It's a really good camera for YouTube purposes and the noise level is really tolerable.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm new to videoing work, so all camera suggestions are really helpful! I will look into it! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1366744950,1366744917][/DOUBLEPOST]
canon t3i, sony handycam cx190, canon powershot series

Oh, I'll be sure to check these out![DOUBLEPOST=1366745046][/DOUBLEPOST]
600D is perfect I've had it since it first came out so I paid like £760 for it but it's totally worth it all of my videos are filmed on the 600D if you need examples!

I checked out some of your videos; that quality is exactly what I want when recording!

P.S. I also subscribed, please subscribe back if you like[DOUBLEPOST=1366745100][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use a sony SLT alpha 37 , may not be the greatest photography camera but I love It for video , plus it has image stability build into the body not the lense , meaning lenses are cheaper check my videos out for quality

I've never heard of this one, I'm going to look into it though. I won't really be using whatever camera I get for photography, just for the videos that I make:)[DOUBLEPOST=1366745250][/DOUBLEPOST]
get a canon 60D and you will never regret.
i use it for everything. vlogs shortfilm music video.everything

Wow, the quality of your videos are really sharp! Do you use an external mic or just the mic built in?

yeah the slt is a differnet type of camera, it uses a fixed mirror meaning, auto focus is faster and stable for videos compared to other dslrs at this price range, only cost £299 aswell , like i say check out my videos on my page for an idea of teh quality, i only got it a couple weeks ago so still playing with the features and stuff

yeah the slt is a differnet type of camera, it uses a fixed mirror meaning, auto focus is faster and stable for videos compared to other dslrs at this price range, only cost £299 aswell , like i say check out my videos on my page for an idea of teh quality, i only got it a couple weeks ago so still playing with the features and stuff

Had a quick look through some of your videos, the quality looks just as good as the videos I've seen with the Canon 600d, and it's so much cheaper! This is certainly something I'm going to look into! Thank you!!

Subbed btw :)

your welcome, and thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1366746366,1366745957][/DOUBLEPOST]just watched your video on your site, pretty funny, but quick tip always have the light source behind your camera it will stop the video looking dark ...

your welcome, and thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1366746366,1366745957][/DOUBLEPOST]just watched your video on your site, pretty funny, but quick tip always have the light source behind your camera it will stop the video looking dark ...

Thank you, I appreciate it! And I know, I've been begging my mum to get a softbox studio light thing (whatever it's called) haha

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm new to videoing work, so all camera suggestions are really helpful! I will look into it! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1366744950,1366744917][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, I'll be sure to check these out![DOUBLEPOST=1366745046][/DOUBLEPOST]

I checked out some of your videos; that quality is exactly what I want when recording!

P.S. I also subscribed, please subscribe back if you like[DOUBLEPOST=1366745100][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've never heard of this one, I'm going to look into it though. I won't really be using whatever camera I get for photography, just for the videos that I make:)[DOUBLEPOST=1366745250][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow, the quality of your videos are really sharp! Do you use an external mic or just the mic built in?
Look at my video. especially the one in my signature.
I'm from malaysia. and the music video that in my signature is a local artist's music video.
I shoot it with my canon 60d. what do u think bout the quality ?
And bytheway, i use external mic.

Thank you, I appreciate it! And I know, I've been begging my mum to get a softbox studio light thing (whatever it's called) haha
Well for lights we use two clip on clamp lights from Argos they cost £12 each and give off enough light for our little videos , and for mic we just use my iPhone placed near our feet

Look at my video. especially the one in my signature.
I'm from malaysia. and the music video that in my signature is a local artist's music video.
I shoot it with my canon 60d. what do u think bout the quality ?
And bytheway, i use external mic.

Wow, even though I don't speak your language, I can tell it's a brilliant song! And the quality is amazing. What do you use to edit your videos? I use Premiere Pro

I used my toshiba camcorder and blue yetti recording mic for my comedy sketch on my channel. I know the first 50 seconds is bad quality due to the lighting, but the rest is alright. What do you think of the video and audio quality?[DOUBLEPOST=1366754445,1366754392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well for lights we use two clip on clamp lights from Argos they cost £12 each and give off enough light for our little videos , and for mic we just use my iPhone placed near our feet

Hmmm... that seems like a lot cheaper option, but what can they clip onto? Are the able to clip onto camcorders too?

Back