Anybody know any good affordable cameras?

DaMissBurke

Loving YTtalk
I do vlogs and I'm thinking of investing in a better quality camera. I have been doing some research and I'm thinking of buying the Canon t3i 600d? Does anybody know if that would be a good purchase or can suggest a better one for about the same price?

Thanks!

Honestly, if you wanna get a good cheap camera look into a Camcorder, made for filming and also about $150 cheaper :)

Canon 60D!! It's like, $1200 though, haha. But it's totally worth it in my opinion.

I'll recommend buying a lens with the camera. I don't make vlogs, but I do know a bit about cameras, and a lens will make or break a camera. You can put a good lens on a god-awful camera, and the pictures will be pretty nice, as well as video.

Canon 60D!! It's like, $1200 though, haha. But it's totally worth it in my opinion.

Haha... ebay, my friend... ebay holds the answers :p I'm finding some for £399[DOUBLEPOST=1366237698,1366237654][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll recommend buying a lens with the camera. I don't make vlogs, but I do know a bit about cameras, and a lens will make or break a camera. You can put a good lens on a god-awful camera, and the pictures will be pretty nice, as well as video.

That's a good idea, but a lens wouldn't attach to my current camcorder[DOUBLEPOST=1366237728][/DOUBLEPOST]
My camcorder has a front facing light which helps :D

So, do mine, but it's not bright enough to light the whole room :)

Nah, I use a camcorder at the moment... it's okay, but you need good lighting for it, which I don't have.
Watch this, it may help you. You'll need good lighting no matter what.
[DOUBLEPOST=1366237797,1366237763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha... ebay, my friend... ebay holds the answers :p I'm finding some for £399[DOUBLEPOST=1366237698,1366237654][/DOUBLEPOST]

That's a good idea, but a lens wouldn't attach to my current camcorder[DOUBLEPOST=1366237728][/DOUBLEPOST]

No, I meant with the DSLR you wanted to buy. :p

I do vlogs and I'm thinking of investing in a better quality camera. I have been doing some research and I'm thinking of buying the Canon t3i 600d? Does anybody know if that would be a good purchase or can suggest a better one for about the same price?

Thanks!

I like your definition of affordable camera =) I have a t3i as a spare camera and it's pretty good for photography, I haven't used it to film yet though. I imagine the swivel screen as super helpful.

If you are going to spring for a 60D, you might as well save up a few hundred more and get the 7D.

I say buy the t3i body then use extra money to get a nice sharp lens.

That#s a fair point :) There are a lot of easy ways to get good lighting, probably more affordable than a camera too :)

Back