ANY YOUTUBERS IN TORONTO I CAN COLLAB WITH?

AdaneOasis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there anyone in the Toronto, Ontario area I can collab with for youtube videos? Would be nice to have a group of us to make videos on a daily! (Y)

p.s. I somewhat started about half a year ago and would like to take it more seriously when Spring hits, for now, would like to meet more of the Youtube community here in Toronto!!!

- Adane Oasis

Onyx Arcane

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It seems as if this forum has been in dead island. Onyx has seen what you did Adane;)

Reactions: AdaneOasis

s1nc3sar

Reaction score
Is there anyone in the Toronto, Ontario area I can collab with for youtube videos? Would be nice to have a group of us to make videos on a daily! (Y)

p.s. I somewhat started about half a year ago and would like to take it more seriously when Spring hits, for now, would like to meet more of the Youtube community here in Toronto!!!

- Adane Oasis
Hey I'm from Toronto, also looking to start a gaming channel. Check out my channel and let me know what you think!

PeterSar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I may be a bit late to this but I'm from Toronto and am just starting up a channel focusing on videography and life as a film/media student in the city. I've got some collab ideas planned out so if any other Torontonians out there are interested in creating something together don't hesitate to message me here or on Instagram/Twitter etc. :)