Meet Up/Gathering Any vloggers based in Manchester/London/Birmingham/Hudds???

kojohnsn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
or anywhere close to those cities?
I was just wondering because it seems like every vlogger/youtuber are US based with sexy accents :rolleyes:
Let me know; lets be friends :D

SeaOfDreams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just wondering because it seems like every vlogger/youtuber are US based with sexy accents :rolleyes:
Heyy there, I'm from London :) I haven't started vlogging yet. I've always thought about vlogging, but I haven't really started yet. I just make standard videos.

kojohnsn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heyy there, I'm from London :) I haven't started vlogging yet. I've always thought about vlogging, but I haven't really started yet. I just make standard videos.
I just watched one of your videos, it was cool :) I make "standard videos" too but I don't actually get what the actual term for it is so I usually just say vlogs lol

Reactions: SeaOfDreams

SeaOfDreams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just watched one of your videos, it was cool :) I make "standard videos" too but I don't actually get what the actual term for it is so I usually just say vlogs lol
Thanks! I just watched your 50 facts about me video, and it was great! Definitely worthy of a subscription aha :D
Oh I see, perhaps you're right :)

kojohnsn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! I just watched your 50 facts about me video, and it was great! Definitely worthy of a subscription aha :D
Oh I see, perhaps you're right :)
Thank you so much! I've subscribed to you too; sorry I took so long to reply, I was editing a video:p

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, there I'm from London, I do vlogs from time to time, aside from that I do raps, sing covers, and some other stuff. Quite a bit of stuff, but its mainly regrettable videos for other people's entertainment.