#don't put much color, maintain real color in videos
#don't waste time on unwanted things in video

Reactions: Jeffrey Saldana

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just checked out your vlogs and I think you're doing pretty well. I just have 4 tips for you.

1. Thumbnails. For vlogs, I think it's best to have no text on the thumbnails. You could just find a funny picture/video clip from the vlog (preferably with your face in it) that supports the title.
2. Channel art. I think you should get a custom made piece of channel art with at least your channel name on it. The city picture doesn't really go well with your profile picture and it's a generic banner so it's kind of a turn off from your channel. I can make you a banner. Just tell me what you want on it and what background picture.
3. Patience. You've only been doing youtube for a month. Which is nothing. You already have 100 subs which is great. In one year, you'll probably have well over 1,000.
4. Engagement. I looked at the comments section on some of your videos. You're getting about 5-6 comments per video which is good, but you haven't replied to any of them. Replying to comments shows the person that you care and it will probably drive a few subscriptions. It could even be something as simple as "thanks!" ":)" or "haha"

I think if you follow these tips your channel will be great and grow really fast.

Reactions: Jeffrey Saldana