Any Advice On How To Improve???

LCGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone we were wondering if you could take the time out of your day to just give our channel a look and give us any pointers an such on what we could do to improve our channel and or content. We know that our channel will not grow over night, but we are just trying to see what we can do better with our content as of right now, or what we should cut down on in order to attract more viewers and evolve as a channel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, whether it better ways to make our logo more appealing or whether it be pointers on our videos. Any advice would be much appreciated, Thank you.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
launching an unprovoked attack on peoples right ear drumstickle is probably not the best start. ref your channel trailer forknite duo gameplay. And erm your channel art is kinda interesting actually - i like it but doesn't stand out much which might costs you some views. Theres a couple things to be getting on with. I'd defo fix the channel trailer as anyone listening with headphones will bounce from your page pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCGaming

LCGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
launching an unprovoked attack on peoples right ear drumstickle is probably not the best start. ref your channel trailer forknite duo gameplay. And erm your channel art is kinda interesting actually - i like it but doesn't stand out much which might costs you some views. Theres a couple things to be getting on with. I'd defo fix the channel art as anyone listening with headphones will bounce from your page pretty fast.
Thank you for your feedback! The issue with the intro has been addressed and we fixed the whole audio coming out of the right ear problem. As for the channel art, if you have any suggestions on how we could switch it up to make it more appealing to views we would appreciate it. Until then we will begin to come up with new ideas and soon will begin redesigning. We hope to be back with a new and better banner than the current one. Thank you again for your feedback we really appreciate it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: UhoohExtra

PixelGuitar

Reaction score
I didn´t like the intro, too. The red font looks weird. And the mic of the first speaker (Gerrit if i understood the name correctly) doesn´t sound good. It sounds like you recorded the output of the mic with a second mic next to your speakers. Nevertheless, i like your concept and keep up the work!

LCGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didn´t like the intro, too. The red font looks weird. And the mic of the first speaker (Gerrit if i understood the name correctly) doesn´t sound good. It sounds like you recorded the output of the mic with a second mic next to your speakers. Nevertheless, i like your concept and keep up the work!
Thank You for your feedback!!

Reactions: PixelGuitar