Android Screen Recorder

Rauno

Reaction score
Hello there,

I would like to introduce you a video recording method that is quite new and some of you may not have heard of.

Hardware and software requrements:
Android device that has software version higher than 5.0 (about 30% of all Android devices and it is growing).

What you can do ?
Record your Android device screen (including device and microfon audio). Works prefectly with both smartphones and tablets. Also it is possible to configure output video resolution, frame rate, bit rate and show your face on top right corner etc.
After recording you can upload your video directly to Youtube or send it to friend(s) or just keep it :)

How ?
Download app from Google Play: Screen Recorder With Audio
Because it is new app, searching by app developer name may help to find it: rautsik

As I am developer of this app, questions about app or feature requests are also welcome.

Link to app:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ee.rautsik.screenrecorderwithaudio

Use this image to find right app:
fb_ads_new_pic2.png

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds cool! Will test it later.[DOUBLEPOST=1448709902,1448709465][/DOUBLEPOST]Woah! This app is incredible! I just have a few problems.
I would like to be able to move where my face is placed so it isnt in the right corner, can you make the face window widescreen.
Other than that, this app is incredible. :)

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So im a mobile gamer. Does this definatly record both ingame audio and microphone?[DOUBLEPOST=1448710129,1448710069][/DOUBLEPOST]Also does it let you use your logo?

Reactions: CrazyHerobrine YT

Rauno

Reaction score
Does this definatly record both ingame audio and microphone?
I cannot be 100% sure, but with some games (like Candy Crush), it recordes both, game voice and microfon sound. Also default device voices (button clicks etc)

PocketPaul, can you please tell me what phone/tablet you have and Android version ?

Custom logo and ability to move face are good ideas !

PocketPaul

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cannot be 100% sure, but with some games (like Cand Crush), it recorder both, game voice and microfon sound. Also default device voices (button clicks etc)

PocketPaul, can you please tell me what phone/tablet you have and Android version ?
SAMSUNG S6 EDGE - 6.0.0

PocketPaul

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I cannot be 100% sure, but with some games (like Candy Crush), it recordes both, game voice and microfon sound. Also default device voices (button clicks etc)

Custom logo and ability to move face are good ideas !
Id advise check out the competition. Which in my personal opinion is A Z Screenrecorder. I relay on that app. Has custom Logo that you can move around screen and re size. Text on screen. Face cam. Time lapse options. Show touches,

Rauno

Reaction score
Little update in version 1.1:
* Fixed issue with Android 6.0, I was missing permissions request (special permission logic starting from Android 6.0). Now, app should work without crash.
* Made face window draggable over screen.

Custom logo and other ideas are in todo list.

Reactions: CrazyHerobrine YT