AkradonGaming

AkradonGaming

MoundMaker Forever
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all,

Names Akradon. I've been here before but under another channel. That channel kinda died a death, so now I'm back with another one trying to build myself back up again. I have a few videos up on my channel already, so would love it if anyone would give me pointers, hints and tips on how to grow.

Much love to you all!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QEW6WVMWY2Z0msD7fyYmw

AkradonGaming

MoundMaker Forever
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man I posted a comment on that video. Hope it helps!!!
Cheers for the feedback! I'm wondering if I'm diving too deep to quick with the banner and thumbnail. Just love the thumbnail though. Might just stop trying to push the website, change it to all Dark Souls related as that's my love as the moment!

Yea, will try with the voice, it's my first few attempts at unboxings. So all new to it and unsure how to be :/ hopefully this will get better.

What do you recommend for the thumbnails?

Will check out your channel!

Thanks again!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cheers for the feedback! I'm wondering if I'm diving too deep to quick with the banner and thumbnail. Just love the thumbnail though. Might just stop trying to push the website, change it to all Dark Souls related as that's my love as the moment!

Yea, will try with the voice, it's my first few attempts at unboxings. So all new to it and unsure how to be :/ hopefully this will get better.

What do you recommend for the thumbnails?

Will check out your channel!

Thanks again!
Hey man I see the hard work that you put into your videos. Keep at it. One thing that I do for every video is that I make sure to improve at least one thin each video. It really helps and it motivates you to get better. And for thumbnails I think that you should use pic monkey. It is really easy to use and makes great thumbnails. You can look at my thumbnails for inspiration, but just don't copy it lol (one time i told someone to look at my thumbnails for inspirations and he legit just copied everything). Keep working hard bro I really see the potential in your channel!!

Reactions: AkradonGaming

AkradonGaming

MoundMaker Forever
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I see the hard work that you put into your videos. Keep at it. One thing that I do for every video is that I make sure to improve at least one thin each video. It really helps and it motivates you to get better. And for thumbnails I think that you should use pic monkey. It is really easy to use and makes great thumbnails. You can look at my thumbnails for inspiration, but just don't copy it lol (one time i told someone to look at my thumbnails for inspirations and he legit just copied everything). Keep working hard bro I really see the potential in your channel!!
Thank you for saying you can see the hard work I put in. Means alot. Can't believe someone would just copy 100%! That's just wrong. I used to think that I was quite creative once, but I really struggle with thumbnails. Looking at it I can see that it's a bit dull for the unboxing ones. What do you think of the gaming thumbnails?

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for saying you can see the hard work I put in. Means alot. Can't believe someone would just copy 100%! That's just wrong. I used to think that I was quite creative once, but I really struggle with thumbnails. Looking at it I can see that it's a bit dull for the unboxing ones. What do you think of the gaming thumbnails?

Ur gaming thumbnails are actually pretty good, but there is always room to improve.

Reactions: AkradonGaming