Services Affordable Channel art! First Free!

Artekis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am willing to create custom channel art for you as well as custom youtube thumbnails for your videos!!

I will use any photos you want as well as any words and colors for the channel art!

This is the channel art I have made for my own channel using all of my own photos.

I hope you like my work and give me a try! First piece of work is free per person!
After if you continue to want my work there will be a charge
  • Each thumbnail is $2 with 2 revisions if change is needed
  • Each channel banner art will be $4 with 2 revisions
  • Any extra revisions will be $1

Last edited:

TheDaringWolf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Heyo, I'm interested in some channel art, right now I just have a very basic banner without text XD. Anyways hmu on twitter if you're up to it.

Reactions: Artekis

Roman Gabay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sent you a message on twitter!!!
Hey, I hope that it's OK to ask. But I'm still much of a beginner (when it comes to views\subs, less so about quality).
I've made a commentary (voice over) that I think is kind of important (about clickbaits, sort of a rant, but solution oriented).
I can pay for some channel art (illustrations in my case). But I can't really afford 50$-100$ to fully illustrate my points.
Is it possible to find some middle-ground? (A shout-out and a hefty recommendation will come along with any payment)

Artekis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I hope that it's OK to ask. But I'm still much of a beginner (when it comes to views\subs, less so about quality).
I've made a commentary (voice over) that I think is kind of important (about clickbaits, sort of a rant, but solution oriented).
I can pay for some channel art (illustrations in my case). But I can't really afford 50$-100$ to fully illustrate my points.
Is it possible to find some middle-ground? (A shout-out and a hefty recommendation will come along with any payment)
I'm not sure what you are asking for.