[Advice] Quit YouTube, came back

Simply Magic

Hello,

I quit YouTube quite a few months back with around 1k subscribers (due to real life issues as well as technical) and came back to 1.5k subscribers with a motivation to continue.

What should I do? Start a new channel or continue and try muster back the views and subscribers to start watching me again?

Or should I just change my whole channel (name, banner , private videos etc) and try start new?

Thanks,
GSNZ

I would continue with your current channel. Starting with 0 subs and 0 views can be really difficult

Agreed with the first post. I am working from the ground up, and wish I could start with a few thousand and grow from there.

I would continue with your current channel. Starting with 0 subs and 0 views can be really difficult
Agreed with the first post. I am working from the ground up, and wish I could start with a few thousand and grow from there.
I guess I will continue to use the same channel then :) Thanks for the advice but should I change everything and start fresh or continue on the same path?

Make the content you like and content that you can keep going with. If that means a change, then do that. If it means staying on the same path, then that's okay too.

Make the content you like and content that you can keep going with. If that means a change, then do that. If it means staying on the same path, then that's okay too.

Exactly this man, if your content doesn't fuel your passion then you'll find yourself demotivated again. There's a market for everything, do what feels fun to you, be consistent, and you'll go far.

Back