Advice on my channels Artwork / Designs!

Camskiez

Hey everyone, I'm a gaming channel and I just wanted some feedback onto the designs and banners of my youtube channel! Any advice would be appreciated I just feel like I should change it up and its perhaps a bit too serious looking.
thanks, Camskiez

I like it, however i really like your logo on here and i think maybe that would be better suited? in my opinion more basic/minimal stands out and makes you look more unique.
I don't think there's any real NEED to change it because it is good, but if you were already thinking of doing so then I'd maybe do something more along the lines of what you have on here :)
Hope I could help :)

Thank you very much for the advice. Yeah, I think agree about the simplicity of logos and I think I shall take your advice and switch it up tomorrow!
Thanks again!

Thank you very much for the advice. Yeah, I think agree about the simplicity of logos and I think I shall take your advice and switch it up tomorrow!
Thanks again!
No worries!
Dropped you a sub, will be back soon to see the changes!
Keep grinding :)

Thank you so much for subbing !
Just worked on it since we last talked here are the changes I personally think it's miles better than what I had!
Let me know what you think.
I should probably get some sleep its almost 5am .... whoops.

Thank you so much for subbing !
Just worked on it since we last talked here are the changes I personally think it's miles better than what I had!
Let me know what you think.
I should probably get some sleep its almost 5am .... whoops.
looking awesome bro! love the minimalist C design, good job!!
No worries on the sub either :)
Damn, it's 6pm in England, where are you from? Australia?

Hey everyone, I'm a gaming channel and I just wanted some feedback onto the designs and banners of my youtube channel! Any advice would be appreciated I just feel like I should change it up and its perhaps a bit too serious looking.
thanks, Camskiez

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

Looks good, the design works well however I feel the background is a little too simplistic. A very subtle gradient in the background would fix that in my opinion.

Back