Adobe Premiere Help (Disabling Resample)

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with a issue I've been trying to solve.

Basically HuskyMudkipz tweeted me giving me some advice on how to stop my Minecraft videos been blurry when I move. Now on Sony Vegas I have to right click on the video and disable resample. BUT I've just started using Adobe Premiere and for the life of me I cant find a solution for this.

Do any of you have some tips that could help me out?

Thankyou for your help!

I can't seem to find the option to change the field order.

Is (none) progressive the only option or is there also an option that says progressive.
I disabled the resampling after I put it on progressive but I can't remember how I changed it.[DOUBLEPOST=1456316954,1456315875][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't seem to find the option to change the field order.

Is (none) progressive the only option or is there also an option that says progressive.
I disabled the resampling after I put it on progressive but I can't remember how I changed it.

I disabled the resampling after I put it on progressive but I can't remember how I changed it.[DOUBLEPOST=1456316954,1456315875][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't seem to find the option to change the field order.

I think I've got progressive now, what do I need to do after that?

Back