About Stats and Friends (we all have suffered that, people)

AlbaLnz

Yeah... we always get kinda obsessed with Subscribers, views, followers and all that. But that will certainly kill you.

I've agreed with a lot of the things that you've said in this video. It's very important to have an audience and not depend on your friends. When it comes to YouTube, you want people who will continue to watch your stuff. Sure, your friends are there for you, but they won't see you as a content creator. They'll see you as a friend who just makes stuff that isn't that famous or important, which means that they won't always watch and comment on your stuff. I do, however, think that it's good to make and have YouTube friends. It's an essential part of the community, in my opinion. After this video, I'm subscribing to you for sure. =)

that it's good to make and have YouTube friends. It's an essential part of the community, in my opinion.
I agree a lot with this. But one little problem that I am seeing is that I see nice people around but their content might not be the kind that I enjoy (gaming, for example), so I feel devided because I might not be your target audience but I would like us to be friends. I guess I can just be up front about it xD (Not talking about you in specific. Honestly, I haven't had time to check out your channel)

But definitely, it is nice to meet new people that are into the same thing that you are =) Thanks for the support!

I agree a lot with this. But one little problem that I am seeing is that I see nice people around but their content might not be the kind that I enjoy (gaming, for example), so I feel devided because I might not be your target audience but I would like us to be friends. I guess I can just be up front about it xD (Not talking about you in specific. Honestly, I haven't had time to check out your channel)

But definitely, it is nice to meet new people that are into the same thing that you are =) Thanks for the support!
Absolutely! I have very nice subscribers, but I don't subscribe to them for that very reason. I'm not interested in the content that they made. It doesn't mean I don't like them as a person. I just don't want to subscribe to someone that I don't want to watch. Gaming channels are a prime example, though I'm very interested in retro gaming. It's something that I want to do, but it won't be a primary thing on my channel. It's quite alright to be friends with them, but they have to be mature about all of this and not expect anything in return, other than a mere friendship. I honestly don't care what people think of me or my content. A lot of people like my content, but then there's others who don't. They don't have to subscribe to me and I understand why. It really is nice meeting people that are into the same things you are. And np. =)

It's quite alright to be friends with them, but they have to be mature about all of this and not expect anything in return, other than a mere friendship. I honestly don't care what people think of me or my content. A lot of people like my content, but then there's others who don't. They don't have to subscribe to me and I understand why

I couldn't have worded it better. There are millions of channels on Youtube, you can subscribe to whatever you like and support others here by giving advice, be friends or whatever =) Nice chat!

Back