Gaming A PC Gaming Collab

LuminAdler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking to collab on PC games, as if the thread name and category wasn't enough of a give away for that, haha
I am LuminAdler, have 211 subscribers and looking to collab with those who have 100+ subs themselves and have maybe 50+ videos uploaded shall we say?, not tied to any one particular genre of game, open to play anything, prefer to collab with someone who has a similar attitude and commentary style, which can vary depending on my mood, some days I'll just tear a game apart, others I'll have a good laugh and sometimes if the game meh my commentary meh. A good game and attitude are important
I've done a couple of collabs previously with someone and I'd like to build a collaborative group like in ye olde days of youtube
So, comment or message if you're interested and I'll review your channel and get back to you

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking to collab on PC games, as if the thread name and category wasn't enough of a give away for that, haha
I am LuminAdler, have 211 subscribers and looking to collab with those who have 100+ subs themselves and have maybe 50+ videos uploaded shall we say?, not tied to any one particular genre of game, open to play anything, prefer to collab with someone who has a similar attitude and commentary style, which can vary depending on my mood, some days I'll just tear a game apart, others I'll have a good laugh and sometimes if the game meh my commentary meh. A good game and attitude are important
I've done a couple of collabs previously with someone and I'd like to build a collaborative group like in ye olde days of youtube
So, comment or message if you're interested and I'll review your channel and get back to you
Hey man just checked out your channel and found some of the stuff you've done quite funny and enjoyable. I'm currently looking for more people to collaborate with as I don't find it fun to do solo videos all the time. But anyways would be awesome to collaborate with you sometime if my channel is with a good standard. I realise I don't have that many videos and that's cause of university and other stuff. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130.

Hope to maybe talk with you soon :)