Thanks for the feed back! Is it too much for an example of a bad thumbnail of mine and a decent one or an example of a good one from elsewhere . I have several different different styles and im not sure what works. And I looked at your channel It looked good and the content was clear. but i wasnt sure whatt your channel was about until i clicked your about tab. Maybe you could put something on your channel art like, all things Pc Gaming or For the Pc Gamer. That way a viewer knows right away if he or she would be interested.

That's a good idea I'll experiment with that. I am at work right now so I have to use youtube mobile. I can't link thumbnails at the moment but I'll see what I can do when I get home.

I watched a good handful of your videos amigo, I honestly cannot really judge gaming channels, for me a lot of it so entirely subjective! I can't say what makes a good gaming channel. I'm mean they all become the same to me after a while (content), it's obviously the personality that I enjoy. I'm not going to give you feedback on your banner, and thumbnail etc because I believe they amount to f**k all in the long run (loads of big channels have s**t artwork). I wish I could give you feedback, but it would be entirely subjective based on my preference! I hope others can shine some light on it for you!

I watched a good handful of your videos amigo, I honestly cannot really judge gaming channels, for me a lot of it so entirely subjective! I can't say what makes a good gaming channel. I'm mean they all become the same to me after a while (content), it's obviously the personality that I enjoy. I'm not going to give you feedback on your banner, and thumbnail etc because I believe they amount to f**k all in the long run (loads of big channels have s**t artwork). I wish I could give you feedback, but it would be entirely subjective based on my preference! I hope others can shine some light on it for you!

I understand your point of you and I'm glad you tried. One of the biggest challenges for any chhannel is to create a unique personality and a channel that looks and feels and acts diffrently. I will definitely not cling to games. I want to "sell" my character more than just my content.

Back