• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

A Humble 100

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have only been doing YouTube for 4 months but I have recently hit 100 subscribers. I know it's not a huge number but I'm just so happy that many people are entertained by me!

I mentioned it in one of my videos but I have not dedicated a video to it. Perhaps I shall make a milestone video when I hit 500. It's given me a lot more drive to continue making the best videos I possibly can! I have done beta tests on a few games for developers and they have gone pretty well so I will contact more indie devs to see if I can test and review their games.

Uploading everyday with a full time job is tough but I make it work :D

If you are interested, I upload Let's Plays, Vlogs and fan fiction narrations. I am currently working on one for Final Fantasy IX.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I have only been doing YouTube for 4 months but I have recently hit 100 subscribers. I know it's not a huge number but I'm just so happy that many people are entertained by me!

I mentioned it in one of my videos but I have not dedicated a video to it. Perhaps I shall make a milestone video when I hit 500. It's given me a lot more drive to continue making the best videos I possibly can! I have done beta tests on a few games for developers and they have gone pretty well so I will contact more indie devs to see if I can test and review their games.

Uploading everyday with a full time job is tough but I make it work :D

If you are interested, I upload Let's Plays, Vlogs and fan fiction narrations. I am currently working on one for Final Fantasy IX.
Great job on the 100! That's usually the hardest, but it does definitely get a little easier from there. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great job on the 100! That's usually the hardest, but it does definitely get a little easier from there. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)
Thank you! That means a lot, I'm loving what I do. I am interested to hear more about this blog of yours.