• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900 subscribers | 2 months on YouTube !!!

Scimplify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there,

I have been around on YouTube for more than 2 months now, and am on 978 subscribers at the moment. It was a really slow start for me, but I was lucky to get a shoutout from another YouTuber. That really boosted things.

My channel is about food/health/nutrition and breaking myths etc. I am not so sure if people would really look for such things on YouTube. What do y'all think?

I really wish to hit the '1000 subs' mark by the end of 2016. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow, terrific! Congratulations!

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello there,

I have been around on YouTube for more than 2 months now, and am on 978 subscribers at the moment. It was a really slow start for me, but I was lucky to get a shoutout from another YouTuber. That really boosted things.

My channel is about food/health/nutrition and breaking myths etc. I am not so sure if people would really look for such things on YouTube. What do y'all think?

I really wish to hit the '1000 subs' mark by the end of 2016. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck :)
That's a great amount of subs! In such little time! Well done

Reactions: Scimplify

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow... that's amazing congrats :D I have been doing this for 5 years (but the first 4 where kinda like a tutorial) and I almost have 500 subs :p

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So awesome! Way to go! That has got to be such a great feeling! Good luck getting to 1k but I don't think you need luck ;)

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there,

Congrats :D Well done! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scimplify