• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Scimplify

Hello there,

I have been around on YouTube for more than 2 months now, and am on 978 subscribers at the moment. It was a really slow start for me, but I was lucky to get a shoutout from another YouTuber. That really boosted things.

My channel is about food/health/nutrition and breaking myths etc. I am not so sure if people would really look for such things on YouTube. What do y'all think?

I really wish to hit the '1000 subs' mark by the end of 2016. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck :)

Hello there,

I have been around on YouTube for more than 2 months now, and am on 978 subscribers at the moment. It was a really slow start for me, but I was lucky to get a shoutout from another YouTuber. That really boosted things.

My channel is about food/health/nutrition and breaking myths etc. I am not so sure if people would really look for such things on YouTube. What do y'all think?

I really wish to hit the '1000 subs' mark by the end of 2016. Let's see how it goes. Wish me luck :)
That's a great amount of subs! In such little time! Well done

Wow... that's amazing congrats :D I have been doing this for 5 years (but the first 4 where kinda like a tutorial) and I almost have 500 subs :p

Hello there,

Congrats :D Well done! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back