800+ views in 4 days ? Are they REAL views?

Ermelin

Hi guys,
I had received over 800 views on one of my vlogs in the last 4 days. I usually get anything from 0-40 views, except for another 2 vlogs that I got 400+ views and 1,400+ views.

I wonder if people are finding my vlogs due to the title or if they are fake views? Spam? I see that the view with 800+ views have no likes or comments. The video with 1400+ views a comments/likes and I saw a spike in subs when I posted it.

Thank you!

It`s quite possible, if it shows 800 views it must have had 800 views, although did people stay to watch the whole video ?

You can use Youtube Analytics to find out that kind of thing

It`s worth having a careful look at your videos, use the list by most views feature and check the ones with the high views to see what`s different about them

Have you used better, titles, keywords, tags on the video`s with high views, those things help your video`s rank higher in search, so then more people see your video

It`s quite possible, if it shows 800 views it must have had 800 views, although did people stay to watch the whole video ?

You can use Youtube Analytics to find out that kind of thing

It`s worth having a careful look at your videos, use the list by most views feature and check the ones with the high views to see what`s different about them

Have you used better, titles, keywords, tags on the video`s with high views, those things help your video`s rank higher in search, so then more people see your video
I had seeing the analytics for my views, but the one with 800+ views isn't showing up yet. I'm a little impatience. Lol.

having that many views it very possible. Sometimes you could make a random video that ends up going completely rogue and scores you a whole bunch of views

Hi Ermelin

Something like that happened to my friend. He had a video just like all of the others in his channel, but for some reason it was getting really highly viewed in such a short space of time. To be honest it was just a video of him sticking his finger inside a Venus fly trap with some scary music too. He got lucky.

I'd be happy with the 800 views! ... heck I'd be happy with 10 ! haha

Hi Ermelin

Something like that happened to my friend. He had a video just like all of the others in his channel, but for some reason it was getting really highly viewed in such a short space of time. To be honest it was just a video of him sticking his finger inside a Venus fly trap with some scary music too. He got lucky.

I'd be happy with the 800 views! ... heck I'd be happy with 10 ! haha
Haha. Yeah I'm happy with the views I get even if it just a couple, I'm just trying to figure how YouTube works.

Back