• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

51 SUBS!!!!

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And no, I don't mean from Subway. Started this little channel for fellow movie goers and gamers towards the start of March and have gotten 51 subs now. and over 77 videos. It's slow and can be frustration, but each thim that sub counter goes up, it reason to keep going.

Jordan Pike

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Huge congrats on 51 subs! Passing that 50 sub milestone is a great sign that you're doing something RIGHT! Keep working on SEO and studying how to build a community and engage an audience. You've got this. :)

S.A.D

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope you are right. I do hope to keep building and who knows it could actually lead somewhere

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I know slow growth can be frustration sometimes, we should just do what we love. Congratulations for 50 subs. All the best for 100 subs.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
And no, I don't mean from Subway. Started this little channel for fellow movie goers and gamers towards the start of March and have gotten 51 subs now. and over 77 videos. It's slow and can be frustration, but each thim that sub counter goes up, it reason to keep going.
I agree growing is slow and frustration

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great work my friend! That first 50 milestone is nice isn't it? Growing slow isn't necessarily bad. I have slowed down in sub count but I have noticed that I am retaining active subs a lot more than when I was growing fast. Anyway, congratulations! I hope you hit that 100 soon!

Ketrinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Congrats dude. It is a hard way to get your first 50 subs. Good luck in the future!