• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5000 Subscribers

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
While not as exciting a goal to hit anymore ever since they raised the minimum for the NY YouTube Space to 10K (just in time for me moving there, hahaha...d'oh), it was still one of my top three 2016 goals. While it took a long three years, I'm happy every sub was genuine. No sub4sub along the way, etc. I feel a little more confident with a bit more purpose and understanding towards this whole YouTube thing. Crazy to think I started this channel just to share a video I originally posted to MySpace-ha.

Uploading my milestone video tomorrow. Next stop 10,000. ;)

Reactions: KillerOrangeCat

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting to 5000 subscribers man and sticking with what you love for so long :). It looks like you got some videos on your channel that are massive hits. May the 10k come to you soon enough and that you may enter the famous YouTube Space haha. All the best man.

Reactions: Cromartie

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
5000! It's a big deal! Good job on the no sub for sub!

KillerOrangeCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey good going :) 5000 was my most exhilarating milestone because it was honestly something I thought was so far out of reach... and it felt sooooo good when I reached. Congrats and look onward to 10,000!

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Ha I totally thought it was far out of reach, especially for an animation channel-feels good indeed. :)

Thanks so much all. Went ahead and uploaded my milestone video today. Let the road to 10K begin. :up2:

Reactions: KillerOrangeCat

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 5k subscribers! 10x more than me! Let the road to 10k begin!