• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 SUBSCRIBERS!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My goal for this year is to reach 1,000 subscribers and to already be halfway there in March is seriously incredible, so thank you to everyone who clicked the special red button and gave me a chance.

I know educational content isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm really thankful to every person who viewed or liked or commented or shared, even once, because it all adds up and helps me learn.

Doing YouTube has been a big confidence boost for me, and 500 is a lot of people, even if it doesn't sound like much to get so hyped up about. It means the world to me, at least.

Thanks again, lovelies! You da real MVP.

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations on reaching your milestone! 500 subs is an awesome number and I'm sure you'll meet your goal of 1k subscribers by the end of the year. To infinity and beyond!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations on reaching your milestone! 500 subs is an awesome number and I'm sure you'll meet your goal of 1k subscribers by the end of the year. To infinity and beyond!
Thanks, honey! I do hope that my channel continues to grow because I love doing it and helping others learn about the world around them. Just gotta keep getting off my butt every week and I'm sure I'll make it!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Congratulations! This is a great growth. You will reach 1000 in no time. Stay motivated!

Reactions: darkstarmedia