Vlog 500+ Subscribers looking to interview youtubers

JamesInABox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
Hey everyone,

My names Liam I make videos under Liamodearme. I'm looking for some people to interview over the next couple weeks. I'm looking for:
  • Straight people
  • Gay people
  • Individuals that would be open about talking about their mental health
My channel is geared toward talking about feeling and sexuality and I would really like to ask a range of people their thoughts on these topics.

Please contact me and we can organize a skype time.

The only thing I will ask in return is that you share the video I make with all your friends and social networks. I would also love to be apart of any of your projects.

Liam xoxo
Hey, I will do an interview. Ive currntly got generalised anxiety which causes me to have an eating disorder. Im currently getting help from NHS. Im up for telling my story. Skype: james.is.loading :D

LIAMODEARME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I will do an interview. Ive currntly got generalised anxiety which causes me to have an eating disorder. Im currently getting help from NHS. Im up for telling my story. Skype: james.is.loading :D
OMGSH YES I will definitely be contacting you!!!

Edward Camera Hands

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! My name is Edward! I am an entertainment vlogger, but I incorporate positive messages in my videos. I even have a coming out video. I am very interested in collaborating with you on this project! I look forward to hearing from you!

LIAMODEARME

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down for an interview
I'd love to, contact me on skype or send me a tweet with some of your information! LIAMODEARME on both[DOUBLEPOST=1455539438,1455539350][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! My name is Edward! I am an entertainment vlogger, but I incorporate positive messages in my videos. I even have a coming out video. I am very interested in collaborating with you on this project! I look forward to hearing from you!
Sure! I would love to, add me on Skype: LIAMODEARME or twitter @LIAMODEARME and we can get this poppen :D