• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 subs

AaliyahF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After quite some time I finally reached 50 subs. I am really looming forward to reaching 100 subs so therefore I can start sharing my channel with ppl I know

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Synctual

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good work on your 50 subs! Just keep uploading and share those vids!

Xanderin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice thats what i'm aiming for as well i've just hit 39

AaliyahF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thank u all for the kind words, :giggle:, I am currently editing a new video that hopefully will be out soon so yeah I am trying to continue to grow :bounce::angel:

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
After quite some time I finally reached 50 subs. I am really looming forward to reaching 100 subs so therefore I can start sharing my channel with ppl I know
Any reason why you're waiting to reach 100 subscribers to share with people you know? That's what helped us reach out first 100 in the first place :) Congratulations on all the hard work and effort you've put into your channel. My wife and I like to feature channels on our blog/website so if you're interested send me a message. We would definitely love to help you out and get to know your channel more! Congrats again and keep up the great work :)