• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subs In A Few Weeks!!

K2TheLer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm so excited to reach 50 subscribers in only a few short weeks, and I'm so grateful for everybody that has subscribed. I know that 50 isn't a lot for about a month but because of the topic of gaming being so common I like to think that is pretty good? I hope so at least. Anyways I'm thinking 100 is probably a good goal for before 2016 starts, what do you guys all think about that?

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I'm so excited to reach 50 subscribers in only a few short weeks, and I'm so grateful for everybody that has subscribed. I know that 50 isn't a lot for about a month but because of the topic of gaming being so common I like to think that is pretty good? I hope so at least. Anyways I'm thinking 100 is probably a good goal for before 2016 starts, what do you guys all think about that?
Well Done on 50 within 1 month :) It took me 3 years to get there, so I see a lot of potential in you mate. Keep it up :)

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yes you can make it.. :) I made my first 100 in 5 days by getting some support from family and friends.. Being active in social networks like tweeter yttalk and facebook.. :) If I'm not socializing I use my free time learning movie making, photoshop, premiere and after effects. Also I give time everyday for my supporters and youtuber friends by going to their channel watch some videos of them leave a like and comment.. :)