• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

JustMonotone

A couple of days ago I log on to see that I have reached 50 subs (although one guy unsubbed recently). I also have 500 views to back that up with only about 20 videos on my channel. Hopefully I am able to continuously grow at a decent rate as I slowly get better at making videos!

A couple of days ago I log on to see that I have reached 50 subs (although one guy unsubbed recently). I also have 500 views to back that up with only about 20 videos on my channel. Hopefully I am able to continuously grow at a decent rate as I slowly get better at making videos!
That's really awesome...Growth is very important...no matter how steady!

Which Games you can play wnna collab

Awesome, that's really amazing growth, congrats and here is to much more :)

Back