• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subs and 500 Views!

JustMonotone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A couple of days ago I log on to see that I have reached 50 subs (although one guy unsubbed recently). I also have 500 views to back that up with only about 20 videos on my channel. Hopefully I am able to continuously grow at a decent rate as I slowly get better at making videos!

Karen The Slayologist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
A couple of days ago I log on to see that I have reached 50 subs (although one guy unsubbed recently). I also have 500 views to back that up with only about 20 videos on my channel. Hopefully I am able to continuously grow at a decent rate as I slowly get better at making videos!
That's really awesome...Growth is very important...no matter how steady!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Which Games you can play wnna collab

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Keep up this growth! Congrats on the success

AmeGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, that's really amazing growth, congrats and here is to much more :)