• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I am really happy about you! Recently, i reached 100 subs and i was also very happy! I know that feeling.. Congratulations, keep doing what you love!

Congratulations, that's quite a feat to accomplish in only 5 months, you should be proud of yourself!

Just keep creating content and I'm sure you'll hit 1,000 in no time.
Thank you so much :) ! I am really proud, I almost cant believe it :D !! Thanks for the nice comment and support !!

Congrats! You already know by now to stay consistent and you'll keep climbing the ladder of YouTube success :)
Thank you so much :D !! I really am loving this journey and can't wait to see what 2017 brings :) !![DOUBLEPOST=1482010568,1482010441][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am really happy about you! Recently, i reached 100 subs and i was also very happy! I know that feeling.. Congratulations, keep doing what you love!
Thank you so much and congratulations to you as well :) It is a very exciting goal :) !! Thanks for your support !!

Ya go gurrlll!!
Congrats for your 100 you have such a cool channel I'm actually kinda obsessed with Scandinavian countries (deep inside my blood belongs there ahaha)

Back