• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 Subs and 50000 Views!

1bgdeal

Reaction score
9 months ago I posted my first serious video (ARK Video) and this 4th of July I hit 200 subs and 50000 views.

I know its not a fast growth, but it's slow and steady and I am happy with that!

My goal now is to hit 1000 Subs by July 4th 2017 which I think is doable and I might possibly hit it before then but the key is, you gotta keep setting achievable goals!!

Thanks to everyone on YTTalk, as I learned a lot from here.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You are growing in a very fast pace. Congratulations! All the best for 300 subs and 100,000 views.

Reactions: 1bgdeal

ohiorebel1992

Reaction score
that is awesome i'm so happy for you and hope your channel keeps growing you can do it!

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Congratulations on the growth! Nice achievement

Unstaqble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice job, keep it up and you will hit even bigger numbers than what you have now. Putting in hard work is all it takes, and I prefer quality over quantity, so keep that in mind before making/uploading videos! You don't want to upload an okay video every day, instead, maybe upload good/very good videos every few days. That's just my opinion, though, so don't take it seriously if you don't want to. :)

1bgdeal

Reaction score
that is awesome i'm so happy for you and hope your channel keeps growing you can do it!
Thank you and I hope so! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1468855428,1468855228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice job, keep it up and you will hit even bigger numbers than what you have now. Putting in hard work is all it takes, and I prefer quality over quantity, so keep that in mind before making/uploading videos! You don't want to upload an okay video every day, instead, maybe upload good/very good videos every few days. That's just my opinion, though, so don't take it seriously if you don't want to. :)
Thank you and yes I agree!! I used to stress over the fact that I'm not releasing everyday because I still have a full time job and a family. But then I just got in the mind set that I just need to have fun and release a video when I think it brings something to the viewers and not releasing a video just to release a video. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Congrats on your milestone! I'll check out your channel:)
PS it would help if you checked out mine also!