• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1bgdeal

9 months ago I posted my first serious video (ARK Video) and this 4th of July I hit 200 subs and 50000 views.

I know its not a fast growth, but it's slow and steady and I am happy with that!

My goal now is to hit 1000 Subs by July 4th 2017 which I think is doable and I might possibly hit it before then but the key is, you gotta keep setting achievable goals!!

Thanks to everyone on YTTalk, as I learned a lot from here.

Nice job, keep it up and you will hit even bigger numbers than what you have now. Putting in hard work is all it takes, and I prefer quality over quantity, so keep that in mind before making/uploading videos! You don't want to upload an okay video every day, instead, maybe upload good/very good videos every few days. That's just my opinion, though, so don't take it seriously if you don't want to. :)

that is awesome i'm so happy for you and hope your channel keeps growing you can do it!
Thank you and I hope so! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1468855428,1468855228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice job, keep it up and you will hit even bigger numbers than what you have now. Putting in hard work is all it takes, and I prefer quality over quantity, so keep that in mind before making/uploading videos! You don't want to upload an okay video every day, instead, maybe upload good/very good videos every few days. That's just my opinion, though, so don't take it seriously if you don't want to. :)
Thank you and yes I agree!! I used to stress over the fact that I'm not releasing everyday because I still have a full time job and a family. But then I just got in the mind set that I just need to have fun and release a video when I think it brings something to the viewers and not releasing a video just to release a video. Thanks again!

Back