• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

20,000 Subscribers, 10 Million Views!

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everybody here on YTTalk! It's been a while since my last milestone announcement (10K Subs) and I can't believe that my subscriber count has doubled since then. I'm overflowing with happiness! :) I started my YouTube channel is November of 2014 and I learned that if you post videos regularly, and if your channel specializes in a relatively untouched but popular niche, anyone can succeed. My all-time goal when I started was to get 100,000 subscribers, but I never really thought it was going to happen. Now I'm beginning to realize that my goal is closer than I thought it would ever be. 1/5th of the way there!

Thanks to YTTalk for all the valuable information!
:thanksthumbs:

Reactions: Painter

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Watch time is a statistic that not many people pay attention to, nonetheless it is an important one. YouTube ranks videos, not by views, but by watch time which also includes audience retention. My channel has reached a total of 60 years of watch time which is equal to about 32 million minutes! Last time I posted a milestone regarding watch time on YTTalk, my channel was at 10 million minutes. Here's to the next 40 years of watch time (then I'll know that people have spent over a century watching my videos!)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on the 20k subs.

(I've merged the watchtime thread into this one)

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations and very nice summary of your watchtime. Sounds very cool the way you put it :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! That's excellent work!

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow thats amazing. I cant even imagine having that many fans. Great job!

Giedre

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is just amazing!!! really happy for ya!!! :)) good job, buddy!!