• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subs in 2 months!

AMaazing

Every time I get a milestone, I end up posting here to thank everybody who's supported me. I felt that I was perhaps doing it too often, but I think this milestone is worth it. Two months ago, when I first created my channel, I secretly hoped to reach 1000 subs in April. It may have been overconfident, but I thought with how I was rising, I could've reached it.

Instead, I reached 1000 yesterday. This feeling of achieving something way earlier than I expected is absolutely amazing. I reached this just before my birthday as well!

It's possible y'all. I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this channel. Keep going everybody, and thank you so, so much for supporting me. I appreciate all of you!

Congratulations, my friend! I am really glad about your sucess and i hope your channel will grow even more! :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Every time I get a milestone, I end up posting here to thank everybody who's supported me. I felt that I was perhaps doing it too often, but I think this milestone is worth it. Two months ago, when I first created my channel, I secretly hoped to reach 1000 subs in April. It may have been overconfident, but I thought with how I was rising, I could've reached it.

Instead, I reached 1000 yesterday. This feeling of achieving something way earlier than I expected is absolutely amazing. I reached this just before my birthday as well!

It's possible y'all. I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this channel. Keep going everybody, and thank you so, so much for supporting me. I appreciate all of you!
Good luck. I also have subscribed to your channel.

At the end of the day, every milestone holds its own value - so don't hold back on sharing your appreciation of the people who got you there!
Congratulations on such impressive growth, that is amazing!

Wow congrats!!
I am aiming for my first 1000 by April.
How did you do it? Any tips? :)
I'm growing at a good rate... Generally 100 subs a month.. But I need to grow faster :p
You are very inspiring!

Sweetness! I average about one new subscriber per day, but it seems to come in spurts, lol. I've heard that it gains momentum with time, so I hope to see my pace pick up too!

Back