• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subs in 2 months!

AMaazing

Reaction score
Every time I get a milestone, I end up posting here to thank everybody who's supported me. I felt that I was perhaps doing it too often, but I think this milestone is worth it. Two months ago, when I first created my channel, I secretly hoped to reach 1000 subs in April. It may have been overconfident, but I thought with how I was rising, I could've reached it.

Instead, I reached 1000 yesterday. This feeling of achieving something way earlier than I expected is absolutely amazing. I reached this just before my birthday as well!

It's possible y'all. I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this channel. Keep going everybody, and thank you so, so much for supporting me. I appreciate all of you!

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations, my friend! I am really glad about your sucess and i hope your channel will grow even more! :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mr.LEE

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Every time I get a milestone, I end up posting here to thank everybody who's supported me. I felt that I was perhaps doing it too often, but I think this milestone is worth it. Two months ago, when I first created my channel, I secretly hoped to reach 1000 subs in April. It may have been overconfident, but I thought with how I was rising, I could've reached it.

Instead, I reached 1000 yesterday. This feeling of achieving something way earlier than I expected is absolutely amazing. I reached this just before my birthday as well!

It's possible y'all. I'm so glad that I didn't give up on this channel. Keep going everybody, and thank you so, so much for supporting me. I appreciate all of you!
Good luck. I also have subscribed to your channel.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That growth is quite AMaazing, AMaazing

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
At the end of the day, every milestone holds its own value - so don't hold back on sharing your appreciation of the people who got you there!
Congratulations on such impressive growth, that is amazing!

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow congrats!!
I am aiming for my first 1000 by April.
How did you do it? Any tips? :)
I'm growing at a good rate... Generally 100 subs a month.. But I need to grow faster :p
You are very inspiring!

frazzerstv

Reaction score
Im not growing at all really i need quite a bit of help lol

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sweetness! I average about one new subscriber per day, but it seems to come in spurts, lol. I've heard that it gains momentum with time, so I hope to see my pace pick up too!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's terrific! Congratulations!

hairliciously

Reaction score
congrats on reaching 1000! truly a milestone all in 2 months! loving your animations btw. haha