• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBS WOOO

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i know it is not a lot of subs but today I got the email from google. I’ve officially reached 100 subscribers on my channel!!! and also became eligible for my custom URL today! Hopefully I keep hitting these milestones

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SCORE! Congrats! Keep up the great work. The first 100 is tough, but it gets kind of easier ish.

chubbybots

I've Got It
Reaction score
Grats!!! I remember the excitement when i could customize my url :D Heres to your next milestone ^^

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i know it is not a lot of subs but today I got the email from google. I’ve officially reached 100 subscribers on my channel!!! and also became eligible for my custom URL today! Hopefully I keep hitting these milestones

Congrats on your triple digits. Keep up the good work. :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
How sweet, Congrats and Keep working for the next milestone