• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Congratulations. I'm glad your hard work has paid off. I haven't put in the hours you have to promote. I usually notice a sub or two when I take the time to watch other people's videos and give positive and thoughtful comments if I think the video deserves it. I think people generally appreciate the comments and reciprocate by checking out your channel and subbing if they like what they see.

Congratulations. I'm glad your hard work has paid off. I haven't put in the hours you have to promote. I usually notice a sub or two when I take the time to watch other people's videos and give positive and thoughtful comments if I think the video deserves it. I think people generally appreciate the comments and reciprocate by checking out your channel and subbing if they like what they see.
Yeah mate I agree! That's an awesome way to create publicity too for sure!

where is it in the Reddit section you set your channel? Do you have a certain technique so people dont see you as spammy?

I am actually a bit worried to just seem "spammy" and people will just give me dislikes :( I mostly do cat videos and gaming on overwatch. Anyhow, really value your advice since you seem super successful in just 18 days haha!

where is it in the Reddit section you set your channel? Do you have a certain technique so people dont see you as spammy?

I am actually a bit worried to just seem "spammy" and people will just give me dislikes :( I mostly do cat videos and gaming on overwatch. Anyhow, really value your advice since you seem super successful in just 18 days haha!
Nice! I just go to NewTubers and Videos in general and the post. I just search google for "best video subreddits" or "best fitness subreddit" but you would search "best cat subreddits" or something. Get as much karma as you can though or else your posts wont be seen. Only one of my posts even got engagement and that wasn't even my post, it was my friends because he has heaps of karma (he was just helping me out. Good lad). Most of my subs came from instagram and from commenting on other's videos. But yeah don't spam reddit, just be positive and do it occasionally :)

Nice! I just go to NewTubers and Videos in general and the post. I just search google for "best video subreddits" or "best fitness subreddit" but you would search "best cat subreddits" or something. Get as much karma as you can though or else your posts wont be seen. Only one of my posts even got engagement and that wasn't even my post, it was my friends because he has heaps of karma (he was just helping me out. Good lad). Most of my subs came from instagram and from commenting on other's videos. But yeah don't spam reddit, just be positive and do it occasionally :)

haha thanks!!! for all yer help!! seems like you have talent for this stuff! good luck im sure you will do great as time passes

Back