• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Kieran Hedley Fitness

Loving YTtalk
Finally hit the hundy!!

Thank you so much for everyone that's supported me so far, it really is inspiring me to keep pushing for more! :) If you haven't already, feel free to check out my channel. I'm completely open to any critique/feedback/support and am happy to offer feedback too (even if it is from a newbie haha).

I owe a huge thanks to this forum for sure, so for everyone on here, thank you, best of luck and have a great day :)

haha been 3 weeks for me and cant even get 5 subs :( though I work full time job so its a bit hard for me to put in some time. so right now im working on time management which seems to be my problem!

How did you get 100 subs? just came from posting videos or used forums?

haha been 3 weeks for me and cant even get 5 subs :( though I work full time job so its a bit hard for me to put in some time. so right now im working on time management which seems to be my problem!

How did you get 100 subs? just came from posting videos or used forums?
From both matey! My advice? Use your personal Facebook. You'd be surprised by the support you might not be expecting. I just made a post about it worried about what others would say and I actually got supported, made my day truly :) The other thing I did was advertise through all your social media platforms, so using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook together every time you release a new video. Finally, post it up here in YtTalk and in Reddit (if you have the karma). This is literally what I spent like 2 hours every day doing was advertising. Takes work but remember it'll be worth it in the end! Best of luck and hope this helped!![DOUBLEPOST=1466367234,1466367214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations for 100 subscribers man! Keep up the good work!
Cheers matey means a lot! :)

congrats! Has posting here helped you grow at all? i literally just started up here on this forum and everyone seems so nice and supportive!
You got an awesome channel man!
It has a little, but not as much as Reddit and my social media has helped admittedly. Give it a try for yourself since you're in a different genre all together, definitely worth trying it out!

Back