• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBBIES????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Richardson

So I have no idea how this happened but last night I hit 100 subscribers!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

This sounds so cliche but honestly I just want to thank everybody in this community and everyone I've met through YT itself for being so sweet to me and letting me in to this world! I owe this milestone to you!!!

That's all I have to say right now, have an amazing night/day/afternoon/whatever everyone :angel:

Emily

So I have no idea how this happened but last night I hit 100 subscribers!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

This sounds so cliche but honestly I just want to thank everybody in this community and everyone I've met through YT itself for being so sweet to me and letting me in to this world! I owe this milestone to you!!!

That's all I have to say right now, have an amazing night/day/afternoon/whatever everyone :angel:

Emily
Congrats on the subs, Emily! You deserve every one of them. I watched your live stream a night or two ago when you guys were on that night, though it was only for a few minutes. It wouldn't let me comment in there for some reason. Anyways, keep up the good work! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back